Thursday , November 15 2018
Home / News / Apna Ghar Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme – Project will be launched in 6 Districts of Punjab on Jan 1, 2018

Apna Ghar Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme – Project will be launched in 6 Districts of Punjab on Jan 1, 2018

Apna Ghar Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme – Project will be launched in 6 Districts of Punjab on Jan 1, 2018

PTI’s Federal and Punjab Governments has decided to launch the Naya Pakistan housing in 6 Cities on 1st January 2018. This revelation ha been made during a press conference in Islamabad. Number of high level party leaders addressed the media persons. They are:

  • Main Mehmood ul Rashid (Punjab Minister for Housing)
  • Zaigham Mehmood Rizvi (Chairman Housing Task Force)
  • Firdous Shamim Naqvi (Member Housing Task Force)

PM of Pakistan and Chairman PTI will lay down foundation stone of the Naya Pakistan housing project in December 2018 and January 2019 in following cities of Punjab:-

  1. December 2018 – Faisalabad and Sialkot
  2. January 2019 – Lodhran, Chishtian and Chiniot

Payment Plan

According to the task force fr Housing, 20% payment will be paid advance as down payment. While remaining 80% share will be payable in easy installment spread over the 20 years.

Advance – 20 Percent

Installments – 80 Percent

Download Application Form of NPHP

Apna Ghar Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme - Project will be launched in 6 Districts of Punjab on Jan 1, 2018

Apna Ghar Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme – Project will be launched in 6 Districts of Punjab on Jan 1, 2018

Apna Ghar Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme - Project will be launched in 6 Districts of Punjab on Jan 1, 2018
Apna Ghar Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme – Project will be launched in 6 Districts of Punjab on Jan 1, 2018

About fjtown

2 comments

  1. Plz hellp me 5 marla k ghar plz.

  2. Plz hellp me 1 ghar k liya plz 5 marla.
    My no 00923007127997….plz

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.