Wednesday , September 30 2020
Home / News / CDA Park Enclave Phase III – Booking of Residential Plots – Balloting Date 24-09-2020

CDA Park Enclave Phase III – Booking of Residential Plots – Balloting Date 24-09-2020

Capital Development Authority (CDA) Islamabad has announced the Park Enclave Phase III, Booking of Residential Plots. The Balloting of residential plots of different categories will be held on Date 24-09-2020.

Available Plot Sizes:

25’x50′

25’x70′

40’x80′

50’x90′

Balloting Date and venue:

The balloting of plots will be held on 24th September 2020 at 11:00 Hours. While the Venue will be Jinnah Convention center, Islamabad.

How to Book your Plot?

Booking of plots are on the payment of 10% down-payment. While remaining 90 percent will be payable through easy installments. Possession on last installment.

Last Date to Submit Application?

17th September, 2020 is the last date to submit application forms. Forms are available at the Bank branches of MCB, HBL, UBL and Askari bank Limited.

Location Map

Contact Information:

Landline Telephone: 051-9252428

CDA-Park-Enclave-Phase-III-Booking-og-Residential-Plots-Balloting-Date-24-09-2020
CDA-Park-Enclave-Phase-III-Booking-og-Residential-Plots-Balloting-Date-24-09-2020

About fjtown

4 comments

  1. cda park enclave 10 marla downpayment and instalment plz

  2. Corner plot Available ha

    I interested 35×70

  3. I interested in 35×70 plot

  4. cda park enclave phase III 5 marla downpaymen and total price please. thanks.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.