DHA City Karachi Announced Registration of Plots Residential
PAKISTAN DEFENCE OFFICERS HOUSING AUTHORITY, KARACHI has announced the allotment of residential plots in DHA city Karachi. All Pakistani citizen who possessed the computerized national identity card (CNIC) can apply for the registration. Two is first day of registration. while last date to registered in Monday, 24th April 2017.
Pamphlet/banner of DHA City Karachi
According to management of DHA city it will be a smart city of the Pakistan. While greenery will be in abundance. Large portion of land will be allocated for the green plants, trees and flowers.
Application form for DHA City Karachi
Application form can be download from the official website f DHA city Karachi. Along with given bellow.
Payment Schedule of Plots are as follows:- The plots of different sizes are available. They consist of 125 Square yards (5 Marla) to 250 Square yards (10 Marla). While large sizes of plots are also available like 1 kanal and 2 kanal plots. Processing Fee is from Rs.8000 to Rs.20000 according to the size of plot. Base price, Down-payments Quarterly Installment Plan is given bellow. Ballot Residential Plots – DHA city Karachi 2017 Phase-I
Terms and Conditions are as follows:-
1. Eligibility Criteria: Applicant must be a Pakistani Citizen (CNIC and NICOP holder), having age not less
than 18 years on 10 April 2017.
2. This Application Form is Free of Cost and downloadable from DHA Website www.dhakarachi.org. This
Form cannot be sold by any individual / organization / company.
3. Application Form alongwith payment must be submitted in shape of Bank Draft / Pay Order in the name
of DCK HOUSING APPLICATION. Incomplete form will not be accepted.
4. Branches of Askari Bank Ltd, Bank Alfalah Ltd, Bank Al Habib, Dubai Islamic Bank, MCB Bank Ltd and
United Bank Ltd will accept the Application Form alongwith Pay Order / Demand Draft.
5. For Overseas Pakistanis, detailed instructions for depositing of Processing Fee and submission of
Application Form are available on DHA Karachi official website.
6. Each Application Form is for one residential plot only.
7. Processing Fee is non-refundable.
8. Incomplete Application Form or Application Form without copy of CNIC/NICOP and original bank deposit
slip (DHA Copy) will not be considered for Ballot.
9. Allotment of residential plots will be through open computerized balloting. Ballot date will be
announced after completion of registration process. Ballot result will be published on DHA Karachi
website on next day of Ballot.
10. Registration with this scheme does not entitle any benefit before balloting. Only successful applicants in
the ballot will be entitled for the allotment process of plot.
11. Successful applicants in the ballot will deposit Down Payment and Membership Fee within the specified
period as per the payment schedule issued by DHA. In case of failure, the registration will be cancelled
and Processing Fee will be not be refunded.
12. Scheme features may change on technical, legal or any other reasons.
13. Applicants will abide by all the terms and conditions of the DHA City Karachi in addition to the DHA Byelaws, Rules & Regulations governing Application, Registration, Balloting, Booking, Allotment and
Transfer of Property, enforced from time to time and of any other Authority / Department related to the
DHA Karachi reserves the rights to reject or cancel any of the Application, without assigning any
reason, on not meeting the terms and conditions or due to any irregularity observed in the
I have read the above mentioned terms and conditions thoroughly and I want to register my name for the
ballot of residential plots in DHA City Karachi.
Applicant’s Signature:___________________________ Date: ________________________