DHA Multan Announced First Balloting or Draw Date on Wed, May 31, 2017
Defense Housing Authority (DHA) Multan chapter has finally announced its balloting or draws date. The name of applicants who qualify for the commercial and residential plots will be announced on that day. Hundreds of thousands applications were received in last month of March to the DHA Administration. Peoples from all over Pakistan and Overseas Pakistanis working in other countries of the world participated in the initial phase of the DHA Multan. Now all record of the applicants who applied for the plots has been computerized and online.
DHA Multan balloting will be held on 31 May 2017 “In Sha Allah”. Office timings 31 May only. 0900-1300 Hours. From 31 May to 2 June 2017, no transfer / Allocation activity will take place in DHA Multan. Verify your Application Status.
Telephone No. Helpline is :- 0092-61-111-111-189
DHA Applicants can check their application status online. They can verify the data of their applications and others particulars.
Applications were invited from March 1 to March 31, 2017. While some days were more given who did not send their application on time. Now aal is set and final Quraandazi is ready to took place.
Where is DHA Multan (its location)?
DHa Multan housing scheme is located on Bosan road and Mattital road. It has area od hundreds of acres. While numbers of residential and commercial plots are also in thousands. Some notable housing schemes and important places situated near this housing project are as follows:-
- New kachehry (Judicial Complex)
- BZU Multan (Bahaudin Zakariya University)
- Buch Villas Housing Schemes
- Royal Orchard Housing Scheme
- Wapda Town
- Punjab Government Servants Housing Foundation (PGSHF) Colony
- Defence Al-Falah Housing Scheme/Al-Falah Model City/Alfalah Sharjahh City/Al-Falah Dubai City
Plots types and Category, Whose Balloting/Draw will be Done?
Residential Plots Sizes
- 5 Marla (Total Price Rs.20,00,000)
- 8 Marla (Total Price Rs.30,00,000)
- 10 Marla (Total Price Rs.35,00,000)
- 20 Marla (1 Kanal) (Total Price Rs.68,00,000)
- 40 Marla (2 Kanal) (Total Price Rs.130,00,000)
Commercial Plots Sizes
- 4 Marla (Total Price Rs.175,00,000)
- 8 Marla (Total Price Rs.350,00,000)
Payment Plan / Schedule
After the successful draw of the plot, the down-payment will be paid within a month of balloting date. It will be 10% of total cost. While remaining amount will be paid in 12 equal installments. It is expected that DHA will start the possession of plots after two years.
DHA Multan Balloting / Draw Result Online
DHA Multan management is trying to published the balloting / draw result online at his official website.