Extension in Naya Pakistan Housing Program (Apna Ghar) in 10 Cities of Punjab including Lahore, Multan, Gujranwala, Sialkot, Bahawalpur, Vehari, Jhelum and Kasur
Provincial minister of Punjab for housing department Mian Mehmood ul Rasheed has told that PTI’s Government has decided to launch Apna Ghar housing scheme in ten more cities. The said cities are located in Punjab province. From these 10 cities applications for registration form submission will be collected in the first month of next year. Mr. Mian Mehmood ul Rashid was talikng to media yesterday in Lahore. He also told newsmen that initial survey has been completed in Faisalabad city. Double storey houses will be built there.
The cities included in next phase of NPHP housing project are :-
- Lahore (Capital of Punjab Province)
- Multan ( Largest city of South Punjab Region)
- Rahim Yar Khan (Last city of Punjab in far south near Sindh)
- Layyah (Part of D G Khan division)
- Bahawalpur (Head quarter of Ex Bahawalpur State)
- Vehari (City Located between Multan and Pakpattan District)
- Kasur (Located near Lahore on the Indian Border)
- Sialkot (City Iqbal, famous for Sports goods manufacturing)
- Jhelum (Important city of Pothohar region and important military cantonment)
- Gujranwala (City of Pehlwans)
Where to Get Application Form?
NADAR has prepared application form for registration. Submit with the Fee of Rs.250 in the concerned Diputy Commissioner (DC) Offices of the district).