FDA City Faisalabad Salient Features and Facilities
FDA City Housing Scheme Faisalabad Salient Features and Land Use Distribution Statistics
FDA City Housing Scheme is one of the biggest housing project in the history of Faisalabad. It has more than ten thousand residential & commercial plots of 1 kanal, 10 Marla and 5 Marla.
- 202 ft. wide main boulevard with service roads, green belts,drains, foot-paths and parking spaces.
- 110 ft., 85 ft., 60 ft. and minimum 40 ft. wide internal roads.
- All roads having pre-mix asphalt surface.
- Underground electrification on all the main roads .
- Independent grid station or independent power generation plant.
- High Density Poly Ethylene (HDPE) pipes for water supply distribution.
- Network being used for the first time in any public sector housing scheme.
- Proper sewerage system with independent disposal station.
- Pre-deposit of charges with SNGPL for provision of sui gas.
- Independent tubewells on Jhang Branch Canal with rising main of ductile iron upto scheme area.
- Six overhead and underground reservoirs of one lac gallon capacity each nearing completion.
- Pre-installed utility connections at door-step.
- 30% developed plots against surrendered land to exemptees.
- 50% less development charges (i.e. Rs.150,000/- per kanal)
- Payment of development charges in six equivalent quarterly. installments.
- Transfer fee @ Rs.500/- per marla.
- No building period restriction for exempted.
- 40 Ft;60Ft;80Ft;130Ft & 202 Ft Wide Roads.
- External Electricty.
- Water Supply.
- Telephone Lines.
- petrol filling and C.N.G station.
- Sui Gas.
- Sweet Drinking Water.
- Sewerage System.
- Educational and Health Facilities.
- Bank square
- Wagan Stand
- Shopping Centers.
- Community Centers.
- Graveyard etc.
|No.||Land Use||Area Kanals||% Age|
|4||Park / Open spaces||723.67||6.12|
|5||Roads / Streets||3932.68||33.2|
|7||Areal Multipurpose Uses||611.93|
|8||Area for FDA Home||2056.61|
|9||Area Under Litigation||13.27|
|IMAX Theatre /Bahria University||12||04||00|
|FDA City Homes||235||00||08|