Punjab Journalists Housing Foundation – JOB OPPORTUNITIES.
Applications are invited for appointment on contract basis against the vacant posts available in Punjab Journalists Housing Foundation (PJHF), Lahore. Sr. Name of Posts Qualification/ Experience & Job Description.
Assistant Manager (Estate & Admin) Vacant Post (01)
Assistant Manager (Operations & Maintenance) Vacant Post (01)
Assistant Manager (Finance) Vacant Post (01)
Accountant Vacant Post (01)
1. MBAI MB(IT)/ BS(IT) 2nd Division from a recognized university 2. 5 years’ experience in Govt & Semi-Govt. Organization. Key Responsibilities: 1) Administrative Issues. 2) Day to day affairs of the organization. 3) Supervision of Managing Automated Balloting/ Draw. 4) Estate Management and Record Keeping. 5) Supervision of Legal Cases. 1. B.Sc. Civil Engineering 2nd Division from a recognized university 2. 5 years’ experience in Govt. & Semi-Govt. Organization. Key Responsibilities: 1) Supervision of Development work of society. 2) Maintenance of Water Supply System/ Sewer System/ Roads! Green Areas, etc. 3) Project Planning for the new schemes. 4) Computerized modeling of new projects. 5) To Keep Liaison with Executing Agencies (LDA, MDA, PHATA, CDGL, etc.) 1. M.COMI ACCA 2nd Division from a recognized university. 2. 5 years’ experience in the relevant field preferably Govt. & Semi-Govt. Organization. Key Responsibilities: 1) Arrange financial statements on monthly basis. 2) Prepare and put in order all the files and tax reports, essential company incomes at the local and provincial level 3) Support assessment activities. 4) Preparing all the records of profit and loss statements, monthly cost and closing accounting records. 5) Analyze expenditures and revenues and give suitable suggestions and proposals in financial planning and other accounting fears. 6) Resolve accounting problems by carrying out the essential enquiry and setting up more well-organized auditing system. 7) Determine accounting inconsistencies. 8) Interrelate with internal and external auditors as well in completing audits. 9) Any other relevant task assigned by the Competent Authority. 1. B.Com. 2nd Division from a recognized university. 2. 5 years’ relevant experience in a reputed firm. Key Responsibilities: 1) Day to day financial matters of the organization. 2) Supervision of Digitalization of record of payments of plots. 3) Salaries/ Allowances of employees 41 Supervision of petty cash management and expenditures. Age Limit .
GENERAL INFORMATION: –
1. The Selection Committee shall make selection strictly on merit.
2. Appointment would be made on contract basis according to Government of Punjab rules & regulations initially for three years but extendable subject to performance.
3. Pay package would be as agreed/ negotiable.
4. Application should be received in the office of undersigned till 05-09-2017 with all necessary attested documents.
5. The applicant must have Punjab domicile.
6. Only the applicants fulfilling the required qualification and experience, etc., should apply.
7. Incomplete OR applications received, after due date will not be considered.
8. The competent authority is authorized for any change of schedule and No. of posts, etc.
9. The candidates already working in any Government Department should apply through proper channel.
10. Schedule for interview will be communicated by post only to the eligible/ short listed candidates after scrutiny of the applications.
11. Foreign qualifications must be recognized by HEC.
12. No TA/DA will be admissible. 13. Suitability of the candidate shall be assessed/ adjudged for a specific post.
Managing Director, PJHF 18-C/E-II. Gulberg-III, Lahore Phone # 042-99332218