NAYA PAKISTAN HOUSING SCHEME FGEHF INVITED REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS FOR 50 LAC HOUSES CONSTRUCTION
Naya Pakistan Housing Program – NPHP
GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN PRIME MINISTER’S INITIATIVE FOR 5 MILLION AFFORDABLE / LOW COST HOUSING.
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES HOUSING FOUNDATION Ministry of Housing & Works ISLAMABAD – REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
Federal Government Employees Housing Foundation (FGEHF), Ministry of Housing & Works, Government of Pakistan intends to engage services of an Engineering Consultant/Firm based on Single Stage Two Envelope Procedure of PPRA Rules-2004 for PRIME MINISTER’S INITIATIVE FOR 5 MILLION AFFORDABLE / LOW COST HOUSING.
Proposals are invited from well reputed Engineering Consultants/Firms having valid PEC/PCATP registration in relevant category with relevant experience as mentioned in the RFP documents. Interested firms can purchase RFP Documents from the address given below on submission of written application with a cash payment of Rs.5000/- (Non-Refundable). RFP documents may also be downloaded from FGEHF and PPRA’s websites, which will be available on 19-10-2018 along with copy of standardized MOU specified for JV partners for guidance. Proposals (Technical & Financial) accompanied with 2% Bid Security and complete in all respects in sealed envelopes should reach on or before 05-11-2018 at 11:00 AM. Technical Proposals will be opened on the same date at 11:30 AM in the Committee Room of FGEHF, 10-Mauve Area, G-1014, Islamabad in the presence of Bidders or their duly authorized representatives, who wish to attend. The Financial Proposals of only technically qualified firms shall be opened, whose date and time shall be communicated at appropriate time. Successful bidders shall have to submit a Performance Guarantee @10% of Bid amount.
The Consultancy Services are required for the following:-
a) He will evaluate that land being offered is in compact piece & free from all encumbrance and shall cross examine cost evaluation & title of land.
b) Shall determine status of access to the project site.
c) Status of Utilities, water, gas , Electricity sewerage disposal.
d) Shall examine drawings/designs, BOQ/cost of infrastructure development works , flats, houses as well as financial status of the bidders.
e) Scrutiny and Evaluation of Contractor’s Technical & Financial Bids and Submission of report therefore with specific recommendation.
f) Shall examine & determine financial & Technical capacity of J.V partner for the execution of project.
The interested firms must attach following documents with their proposals:-
1. Profile of the organization with office addresses;
2. Audited statements of Accounts for last 3 years;
3. Proof of Income Tax, Sales Tax and other relevant taxes under the law;
4. List of key permanent and other professional/engineering staff employed with the firm, with detailed CVs and pay slips, appointment letters, vouched salary accounts and valid registration with PEC, relevant to the assignment, showing qualification and experience as well as detail of projects on which they have worked, their role in the project and duration of their engagement with the project;
5. The firm’s experience of similar projects in Private & Public sector which have been successfully executed during last five years within due course of time along with Client’s Satisfaction / Performance Certificates for the projects and in-hand projects duly substantiated with work orders;
6. Description of projects on which bidder has served same services i.e. capability and experience of bidder demonstrated to provide assurance that the bidder has adequate competence, resources and skills;
7. Undertaking (in original format) that the firm has not been blacklisted or debarred by any Federal/Provincial, Govt/Semi-Govt department.
8. The intending bidder must have successfully completed at least three projects of similar nature and quantum during last seven years and should have proven experience of Designing and Detailed Supervision of Infrastructure Development Works such as Roads, Water works including tube wells, UG/OH water tanks, Laying of pipe lines, Footpaths and Drainage works, Development of play grounds & parks, STPs, Electrification of roads & Street lights, Flexible/Rigid pavement, Filtration plants, Sui Gas, construction of houses & Multi storey firms.
9. The firm should have minimum profile code of PEC No.1201.1203.1204.1222.1226.1231.1233.1236.
10. The intending bidder should preferably have complete capability under one roof.
11. The FGEHF may reject any or all bids/proposals at any time prior to the acceptance of a bid/proposal, as provided under Rule-33 of PPRA Rules-2004.
12. All the applicable Federal/Provincial taxes must be considered while preparing the Financial Proposals. All these taxes are required to be built in the quoted rates and not be mentioned separately. The Consultant(s) providing unsubstantiated, fake and incorrect information are liable to legal action i.e.
Disqualification/Blacklisting as per PPRA Rules-2004. C
13. This advertisement is available at www.fgehf.gov.pk and www.ppra.org.pk.
Dy.Director (Tech) Employees Housing Foundation 10-Mauve Area, G-10/4, Islamabad.
Phone No. 0092-51-9106050