NFC Employees Housing Scheme Lahore – Tender Notice for Roads
NFCECHS Phase II Lahore invite application for Roads Development
Introduction of NFC Employees Cooperative Housing Society Lahore
- NFC-ECHS lahore was registered on 15.7.1980 under the cooperative societies act 1925 of Pakistan .
- The society started work in right earnest in 1984 and purchased 2565 kanal of land near Satto Katla village .
- It is surrounded by WAPDA town , Valancia housing society, Engineering university housing society and Punjab Govt employees housing society.
- The society was sponsored by NFC employees who became founding members by subscribing to its share capital and has voting right.
- Since enough purchasers were not available from within NFC, in order to make up shortfall of funds outsiders were allowed to become nominal members without subscribing to share capital and without right of vote.
- Order of preference for sale of plots was;
- NfFC employees and ex-employees (full members)
- Employees of sister public sector corporations (nominal members)
- Relatives of NFC employees (do)
- Govt and ex-Govt employees (do)