Planning Permission Issued for 3 Private Housing Schemes of Rawalpindi
Rawalpindi District Planning and design Committee has issued permission for planning. These housing schemes are declared workable. One housing scheme has given ordered to get NOC from Environment protection and Forest Department. While other housing scheme are instructed to get clearance from Assistant Commissioner Revenue and Land.
List of Housing Schemes who Got Planning Permission
- Capital Smart City Housing Scheme Rawalpindi
- Media Enclave Housing Scheme Chakri
- Utility Corporation Housing Scheme Murree
- High Gate Hills Murree (required NOC from Environment protection and Forest Department)
- Faisal Hills Housing Scheme Taxila (Required NOC from Assistant Commissioner Revenue and Land)
All these housing schemes will not allowed to advertised their housing projects till the approval of Layout Plans and Engineering designs.
Meeting held under head of DC Rawalpindi Azmat Mehmood
The meeting of District Planning and design Committee chaired by deputy commissioner Rawalpindi Mr. Azmat Mehmood. Representatives of all other departments were also present in the meeting.