University Town Islamabad – Residential & Commercial Plots
University Town Islamabad – Housing Scheme Residential & Commercial plots – Terms & Conditions
University Town Location Plan
University Town Layout Plan
University Town Payment Plan
1. The name of the project shall UNIVERSITY TOWN and the plots will be offered to buyers on first come first served basis. The prices of plots include development charges.
2. The Registration fee of Rs. 5000/- is included in the cost of the plot, which is non-refundable.
3. The Society shall offer plots of various sizes in the project for sale on ownership basts.
4. All Pakistani citizens and Overseas Pakistanis are eligible to apply for plots.
5. All applications for booking / allotment shall be submitted on the prescribe form duly filled in and signed by the applicant along with a pay order / demand draft in the favour of ‘Khyber Housing Society“.
6. In case any buyer desires to cancel the booking / allotment of the plot and get the refund of the amount deposited towards the cost, the amount shall be refunded after resale and deduction of 20% of the total price as service charges, after One Year from the date of written request. The mode of refund payment will follow the same pattern as of payment received.
7. The allottee shall pay 10% Extra charges on Corner. Park Facing and Main Road Plots.
8. The allottee shall pay Documentation charges. Electricity. Gas and Water connection charges as per Applicable rules.
9. The allottee shall not sub-let. transfer or sell the plot to anyone else without the prior permission of the society. However, the plot can be transferred after clearance of outstanding dues payable on the date of transfer.
10. The Schedule fixed for each and every installment for the payments shall be the essence of the contract. A demand notice of (15) fifteen days shall be served to the buyer by registered AD post. This will be followed by another reminder after (30) thirty days for the payment of the installment at the address provided in the application form. If the payment is not received within stipulated period, the Society shall serve a final notice and then cancel the booking / allotment. The amount received by the Society till that time will be refunded when the said plot is re-booked by a new buyer and after deducting an amount equivalent to 15% of the total price of the plot as service charges.
11. The allottee shall abide by the existing rules and regulations by laws and other terms and conditions issued or to be issued from time to time, by the society, Rawalpindi Development Authority and other concerned authorities.
12. The Society undertakes to complete and deliver the project within the targeted period. However, if for reasons Force Majeure, which includes Acts of God. war (declared or undeclared), civil commotion, natural disaster, hostilities, fire, flood, earthquakes, explosions, blockades and any other causes beyond control of Society, it may abandon the project and will refund installments received from allottee within one year from the announcement made to this effect. It is clearly understood that in such eventually the allottee will not claim interest or damages of any nature what so ever from the Society.
13. The area of plot mentioned is approximate. If the area is found more or less, the buyer shall be charged on the actual allocated area on proportionate basis.
14. The allottee shall pay all taxes etc. levied by Federal Government, local bodies and municipal bodies or any other authorities / agencies including those existing at present and those that may be levied by the above mentioned and / or other authorities in future.
15. The construction on the plot shall be strictly in accordance with applicable town planning and architectural (control) Rules and Regulations of the concerned authorities. No-objection Certificate (NOC) shall have to be obtained from the Society before submitting the building plans for the Approval of the authorities. The Society will give its N. O. C after clearance of all dues of the Society and payment by the allottee of N. O. C. fee prescribed by the Society. No construction on the plot shall be carried out without approval by the concerned authorities and intimation of such approval to the Society.
16. All disputes between the Society and the allottee relating to the plot shall be referred to Arbitrator shall be final and binding on both the parties.
17. The provisional allotment letter will be issued after receiving 30% of the cost of the plot.
18. The Society reserves the right for any change in location, size and dimension of plot due to any changes in layout plan, without any prior notice.
Read, Understood & Signed
Authorized Signature Signature of Applicant
Contacts Information :
University Town Housing Project, Head Office Capital Plaza 1st Floor, Office No. 15,16 & 31,32
G11 Markaz Islamabad
Cell: 0302-8565111, 0333-8565111, 0345-8565111, 0321-8565111