DHA EOI for Construction of Synthetic Jogging Track DHA Phase 7 Lahore Fatima Jinnah Park
DHA Phase-VII, Expression of Interest LAHORE. Construction of Synthetic Jogging Track at Fatima Jinnah Park Phase XII (EME) DHA Lahore has planned to construct a Synthetic Jogging Track for the facilitation of its residents. Proposals are invited from specialist firms for supply and laying of Synthetic Jogging/running track at Fatima Jinnah Park, DHA Phase XII (EME).
Scope of Work/Project
Preparation of sub base with concrete or Asphalt finish, cut/fill compaction leveled free from cracks and ripples, fixation of side curb stones, water drainage channels and laying of jogging/running soft base as per procedure given below:
- Installation of Base Layer
- Installation of Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM) Layer
- Pore Sealer Application
- Coating Application
- Sealing Lacquer Application
- Finished track thickness between 12mm to 14mm with non skid surface able to withstand extreme weather conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- Supplied material for the track should be of US or European origin and IAAF certified. Import documents of the material will have to be submitted by the firm.
- Track will have to be laid using mechanized machines and applicators should possess certificates from reputed institute of international standard.
- The laid track should have minimum of five (5) years warranty/guarantee against damage or wearing against extreme weather conditions.
- Foreign/local firm for the project should have international experience of having laid similar track and should have completed at least one similar project in Pakistan.
- Competent authority reserve the right to accept or reject any offer without assigning any reason. The scope of work can be increased or decreased.
This request for Expression of Interest is not a format solicitation requesting proposals and does not represent a commitment by DHA to award the Contract. Selection or rejection of any or all the applicants will be entirely on merit fulfilling the requisite criteria of DHA Lahore Management. The proposals must be submitted to the mailing address mentioned below through registered mail or Courier Service not later than 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. Further information can be obtained from following contact address during office hours in all working days prior to the deadline of submission of applications.
66-H, DHA Phase XII (EME), Multan Road, Lahore-Pakistan.
Phone: 0092-42 37510852-53 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org