Muhammad Ali Housing Scheme Faisalabad- Location Map
MUHAMMAD ALI HOUSING SCHEME. FAISALABAD has issued an TENDER NOTICE today in the Daily Express Faisalabad Dated 18th October 2017. Sealed tenders based on MRS Bi-Annual System (District Faisalabad) and on Item rate basis for the following works, are invited from the eligible Firms / Contractors who are duly registered with Pakistan Engineering Council in relevant category and class, renewed for the year 2017.
S # NAME OF WORK ESTIMATED COST EARNEST MONEY COMPLETION PERIOD :-
1- Construction of Mosque 6,000,000 120,000 8 months
2- Overhead Reservoir, 30,000 gallons capacity. On item Rate 2 % of the bid 6 months
3- Carpeting of roads. 14,906,530 298, 200 1 month
4- Installation of tube well 1.00 Cusec. On item rate 2 % of the bid 1 month
5- Building of Solid Waste. 2,987,110 59750 4 Months
Details Rule and Regulations:-
1. The details of work can be seen in the office of the undersigned on any working day during office hours.
2. may be attached with the application to be submitted for purchase oftender.
3. The tenders will be received on 02.11.2017 at 2.00 pm and opened at 2.15 pm on the same day in the presence of the contractors or their representatives.
4. Tender / bidding documents can be obtained from this office on payment of non-refundable fee for Rs.500/- on written request accompanied by , original PEC License / Registration 2017-18 in relevant category / class, original authority / power of attorney, original CNIC of contractor / Firm’s Managing Partner, original National Tax Number, original Registration with Punjab Revenue Authority, List of works completed / in hand along with a certificate from the concerned department regarding satisfactory execution and quality / workmanship.
Tender documents will be available on 23.10.2017 and onward.
5. The interesting contractors may visit the site of work before submission of tender/ bid.
6. The competent authority reserves the right to increase / decrease the quantity of any item and contractor is bound to carry out work at accepted bid rates.
7. The competent authority is not bound to award the work to the lowest bidder.
MUHAMMAD ALI HOUSING SCHEME OFFICE at MAIN BAZAR, NISAR COLONY SAMANABAD, FAISALABAD
Telephone Numbers:- 041-2563056, 041-2563256