PAKISTAN UJALA HOMES – Online Registration Started for Houses and Apartments
Low cost Homes and Apartments across Pakistan
Low cost Housing Initiative
PAKISTAN UJALA HOMES is the first low cost housing initiative by the private sector, comprising of affordable low cost housing units across the country. The initiative is synchronized in spirit with the Prime Minister of Pakistan Mr. Imran Khan’s vision of providing low cost homes for everyone, as it promises to bring affordable housing solutions to the people of Pakistan.
UJALA HOMES are being planned in many cities of Pakistan, including;
- Dera Ismail Khan
- and other cities
PAKISTAN UJALA HOMES are being designed to provide basic housing to the common man; a home which is livable and affordable.
UJALA HOMES comprise of;
- 5 Marla single story Homes
- 2-3 room Apartments
- The units are priced between Rs. 15 lacs and Rs. 29 lacs.
We have already finalized many locations for housing units in different cities. More locations are under consideration in other areas. We plan to undertake fast paced development and construction, once the legal formalities are completed. We hope to complete each project within 18 months after getting all required NOCs.
Understandably, the low cost housing units will be located in the outskirts of cities where the value of land matches our requirements.
However, all projects will be close to;
- A main road
- Areas where utilities are available
- Transport facilities
PAKISTAN UJALA HOMES, located in different cities, will be Low-Maintenance projects with all facilities. All Apartment buildings will be Ground+3 complexes where the maintenance cost remains low for the dwellers. All projects will be gated with boundary wall so as to provide maximum security and maintain privacy.
There are two types of Apartments
- Covered Area of 2 rooms Apartment – 400 square ft.
- Covered Area of 3 rooms Apartment – 680-700 square ft.
The prices of 2 rooms and 3 rooms Apartments are highly affordable.
- Price of 2 rooms Apartment – Rs. 15,00,000 to Rs. 16,00,000
- Price of 3 rooms Apartment – Rs. 24,00,000 to Rs. 26,00,000
All Apartments will have required standard specifications including strong structure, Tiled floors, Tiled bathrooms, Aluminum windows, Steel frames, Wooden doors.
5 Marla single story House
The 5 Marla (120 square yards) single story house will have;
- Covered Area of 700 square ft.
- Capacity to build more floors
- Land Cost, Development and Construction cost included in the total price
- A price of Rs. 29,00,000
PAKISTAN UJALA HOMES are being launched through a FREE online registration process in Pakistan. The purpose of this registration is to know about the exact demand of low cost units in different urban centers. This will help us in getting ready to prioritize initial work in different cities. The online registration will be done through the web portal, starjaidad.com
PAKISTAN UJALA HOMES is almost a not-for-profit initiative by the private sector of Pakistan’s real estate industry. The idea is to perform this work as a national duty, in the interest of the Public, without taking any money from the common man before the launch or start of work.
- Totally Free Registration
- Acquiring lands/entering into JVs for land without taking money from Public
- Keeping the projects low cost, affordable and livable
The initial registration process will continue for 15 days, after which the applications will be processed immediately. After completion of all legal formalities, this low cost housing scheme of 5 Marla single story Homes and 2-3 room Apartments will be opened online for registered members across the country on a very transparent, first come first served basis.
Easy payment plans
Despite the low cost of these housing units, the applicants will be provided options for paying the price easily. The payment plans will be of two types.
- 2 year payment plans: The applicants can opt for payment in installments spread over 2 years. In case the number of these applicants exceeds the number of units, a transparent ballot will be held.
- Full payment plan: If the applicant is ready to pay the price in full cash, he will be automatically allocated a unit, without any ballot, on first come first served basis