Wednesday , September 23 2020
Home / News / Royal Orchard Sahiwal Housing Scheme – Location and Payment Plan

Royal Orchard Sahiwal Housing Scheme – Location and Payment Plan

Royal Orchard Sahiwal Housing Scheme – Location and Payment Plan

Royal Orchard Sahiwal is the housing project of Habib Rafique Private Limited. This is the largest housing project in Sahiwal. Habib Rafique Private Limited is developing national and international standard projects from 1996. It has experienced in developing electrical mechanical engineering and infra structure areas of interests. Royal Developers and Builders pvt Limited is executing the royal orchard Sahiwal. It is a department of Habib Rafique Pvt limited.

Location Map of Sahiwal Royal Orchard

Royal Orchard Sahiwal housing scheme is located at the distance of G.T Road. It is situated in front of COMSATS University Sahiwal. COMSATS has launched its institute of information technology in Sahiwal. It is located at distance of three kilometers from Lahore Multan G.T Road after crossing Canal Road. The said G.T Road is Bypass of Sahiwal city. Circuit House is also located near this Road. Ashiyana Housing Scheme is also located near this Road. Royal Palm City Sahiwal and MacDonald is located near this location.

Location Map – Royal Orchard sahiwal

Facilities provided in Royal Orchard Sahiwal

Royal Orchard Sahiwal is project of HRL while Royal Developers and Builder Limited is developing this mega housing project. Following modern facilities are being provided.

  • Schools/College/University
  • Banks/FoodCourts/Shopping Palaza
  • Cineplex Cinema
  • 130 feet wide main boulevard Road
  • Internal Roads width from 40 feet to 80 feet
  • Attractive Entrance Gate
  • Carpeted Roads
  • Wide Foot Paths
  • Large Car Parking
  • 10 kanals area Jamia Mosque
  • Post Office
  • Sewerage system
  • Emergency services
  • Filtration plants
  • Underground electricity system
  • Security Check post
  • Close Circuit Cameras
  • Clinics and Hospital
  • Parks and Jogging Tracks
  • Playgrounds
  • Swimming Pools
  • Gymnasium
  • Indoors and Out Door Gaming Arena

These are all modern infrastructure that will be available in Royal Orchard Sahiwal. All Basis facilities needed for life will be provided 24 hour security system will work. Project of Health and Sports and community center and Clubs will be developed.

Royal Orchard Sahiwal Housing Scheme – Location Map and Facilities

Developments progress in Royal Orchard Sahiwal

In royal Orchard Sahiwal 70% development work has been completed the remaining work is being completed with fast speed.

Booking of Residential and Commercial Plots

Royal Orchard Sahiwal is offering residential and commercial plots on the payments in easy installment plan. You can book your plot on down payment of 10%. The remaining 90% price of plot will be payable in easy installments of next 3 years.

Contacts of Royal Orchard Sahiwal

  • You can contact Royal Orchard Sahiwal on Phone and Email the toll free No. of Royal Orchard is 0800-76925 (Royal). You can contact at UAN Number 040-111-444-475.
  • The landlines PTCL numbers consist of five lines are 040-4305111-15
  • The mobile number is 0300-0502721-23 (Three Mobiles Number)
  • The email of the company is sales@royalorchar.pk.
  • The official website of the royal orchard is www.royalorchard.pk.

About fjtown

2 comments

  1. Dear Sir,            

                  Please provide three marla plot advance and installment plans for three years Sahiwal.

                  When we start construction 40% or 50% payment.

    Regards,
    Kaleemullah

  2. hi .. .Sir /Madam
    I would like to knw about property prices If I get on monthly payments. how much is cost per merla
    and how much down payment thanks .in sahiwal

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.